In the Event Maker, the organiser can configure how registration links are displayed at the play.fiba3x3.com event directory and how many player confirmations are required before the registration is considered final.
The four different registration types are displayed followingly on the play.fiba3x3.com
- Open to all Registrations can take place via play.fiba3x3.com and related Register button is visible
- Invitation only There is a text "Invitation Only" and no register button on play.fiba3x3.com. Instead, all registrations are entered by the organiser via the Event Maker
- External link The external registration system link configured by the organiser is shown
- On site No register button on play.fiba3x3.com. Instead, all registrations are entered by the organiser via the Event Maker
The two different confirmation types determine how many player confirmations are required before the registration is considered final and show up e.g. in the team list.
- Confirmed team contact: (min 1 person) At least the captain of the team of the team lead has been confirmed. Other players can be added later.
- Fully confirmed team (min 3 persons): The full team i.e. minimum three players have confirmed their invitation via their FIBA 3x3 profile
When there are more applying teams than free spots, the organiser can use the registration queue functionality to see the timestamp when the confirmation criteria was met for each team, and then the organiser can make case-by-case decisions which teams to accept and which to decline.