Two different API:s, and hence two different API keys, are needed to make use of the FIBA 3x3 data API:s for TV graphics
- Scores TV feed API provides references to games, teams and players as IDs
- FIBA Event TV graphics API maps these IDs to human friendly representations ie game, team and player names as well as provides the competition structure.
The API:s are available for the broadcasting partners of the promoters organizing FIBA Official Competitions under the FIBA 3x3 API:s Terms of Service. The API key may be requested from email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to identify on behalf of which organizer the API key will be used and provide the necessary contact information
- Scores TV Feed API: https://fiba-3x3-scores.herokuapp.com/docs/TvFeedApiV4QuickStart
- FIBA Event TV graphics API / https://event-api-tvgraphics.fiba3x3.com/
- What are the Terms of Service for FIBA 3x3 APIs
- What is the Venue Server?
- How can I test the data feed for TV Graphics?